Photo Request and Recipe Sharing
All of the content, including recipes, images, and photographs, published on https://www.myblhwellness.com is property of My Body My Life My Health Holdings Inc. If you would like to share a recipe or photo on your website, you may share a photo and LINK BACK to the original recipe, giving My BLH Wellness Inc. full credit. Please do not copy and paste the original content onto your website. If you would like to use photos or content, please contact us about partnership opportunities to discuss. We would be open to check it out and promote on our social channels.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zip code, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We adhere to GDPR and CASL compliance and will ensure that you have provided explicit consent for these communications.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We do extensive research on anything health and fitness related before sharing publicly. That being said, We are sharing our personal experience and we are NOT a medical professional. Please consult with a registered physician or licensed dietician before starting a new diet or exercise regimen, respectively.
My BLH Wellness Inc. blog is written and edited by us. We claim to be no professional in any area of writing and this is not a professional media outlet.
Although we are not based in the USA, We review products and offers giveaways, and as per the FTC guidelines, we wish to be honest and disclose the fact that we do sometimes receive free items, and other compensation for some of our content on My BLH Wellness Inc.
Here on My BLH Wellness Inc, we:
- DO accept payment to share a deal, discount code, giveaway, press release, or similar at times.
- DO NOT accept payment to positively promote a product we don’t think is a great product.
- DO accept free product in exchange for an open and honest review.
- DO have affiliations with products and companies through Amazon and similar sites.
- DO disclose when said affiliate links are used
Some pages and posts on My BLH Wellness Inc. you may have paid affiliate links or other sponsorship. The sponsored posts or posts that include a product review will always have a second disclosure clearly stating the post was sponsored, however, posts that are personal in nature and simply link to an outside website may not have an additional disclosure. Specific sponsored post and affiliate disclaimers are outlined below.
Sponsored Post Disclaimer
Some posts on My BLH Wellness Inc. may be sponsored. But, as always, all opinions will be our own and we will state at the beginning of the post if it is sponsored.
Some links on My BLH Wellness Inc. may be affiliate links, which means that My BLH Wellness Inc. may get a small commission if you make a purchase – at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your continued support!
This disclosure policy is subject to change without notice and was last updated on January 27, 2021. If you have any questions feel free to contact us directly.