Easy Cheese Cake
One of the easiest and delicious cheese cake recipes you'll ever make! So delicious that even your toughest crowd this holiday will enjoy! I made this easy yet impressive dessert the other day and my little people, Anthony, and my sister's household were impressed.
- Food processor
- 1 package granola bar mix Original Goodness Granola Bar Mix from https://www.madewithlocal.com
- 1 tbsp Milled Roasted Flaxseed https://canmarfoods.com
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegan butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Silk smooth coconut vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup pure honey
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine the pack of granola mix, flour, flaxseed, salt, baking powder, butter, and maple syrup. Mix until mixture is crumbly.
- Press the mixture with fingers into a pie dish (9-inch). Bake at 350 F for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes before adding filling over the crust.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients until smooth and there are no visible streaks of honey.
- Add filling mixture and your choice of fresh fruit toppings to crust and freeze for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.